Subject: Re: TRP Messaging Service Spec status

there appear to be two of these PoC documents for Tokyo each pertaining to the
BP/CC
one is "Joint effort between Repository, BP/CC Build team and the tpaML team."
Author
David RR Webber

Contributors
Joe Dalman
Lisa Carnahan
Bruce Peat
Duane Nickull

the other is "ebXML Business Process and Core Components Proof of Concept Proposal"

Author
Karsten Riemer karsten.riemer@sun.com

Contributors
Sue Probert
Arofan Gregory
Bob Haugen
Farrukh Najmi

David,  can you clarify what is going on here?

--
regards
tim mcgrath

begin:vcard