Subject: Re: [Fwd: To the QA team]

I don't think we should be responsible for editing any documents, our
responsibility is to evaluate that the documents are aligned with the ebxml.org
vision, validate the documents with the ebxml.org's approved requirements
document, there is no overlaps or conflicts, and provide complete and correct
information about the purpose of this document.

Nagwa