Subject: Re: review of trp message spec document eminent

thanks for the notice.

the QR team will review and discuss at our teleconference on Tuesday 12th and should be able to meet this timeframe.

i mentioned to Mike Rawlins that his time line does not inlcude an action by either the executive or the team to react to any comments from QR, but i dont see this affecting the 18th.

richard drummond wrote:

we plan on submitting the document to QR for review on monday sept 11. than
means we will need the review back by sept 18. any problems?

rik

--
regards
tim mcgrath