Subject: Re: [Fwd: To the QA team]

The steering committee have asked us to put 1-2 paragrpahs on the web site of what
we will be addressing with our reviews (along the lines of dick, nagwa and tony's
comments below).

How about ...
--------------------
The QR team will give an opinion on all deliverables, before they go to public
review.  Our responsibility is to evaluate that the documents are aligned with the
ebxml.org vision, validate the documents with the ebxml.org's approved
requirements document, there is no overlaps or conflicts, and provide complete and
correct information about the purpose of this document.

The QR team does not look at (or edit) details.  However, we may suggest "best
practice" for managing comments/input to evolving documents and propagating these
across the various project teams.
---------------------

--
regards