Subject: Re: Summary of comments on Messaging Service Spec v0-2

| Since this is the first time the QR team has been in this
| position, I think we have a "point of order" question:
|
| Do we need a formal vote, or is silence = acquiescence?
|
| In any case, we can take it up at the conference call tomorrow.

What actually happened is that we approved all of our actions
unanimously.  This is typical committee process.

The problem will come if we ever disagree strongly.  Then our
process (as I understand it) will be to kick the question upstairs
for resolution.

If you are curious about process, here's a model that's intended
to make it unnecessary to wonder about questions like this:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml

Jon