Subject: Re: BP_Deliverable for QRT review

The QR Team have agreed to comment on the document personally and informally (as
this is not part of the formal review of this document). We understand that at some
futue stage this document will be submitted for formal review and any comments made
at this stage may or may not form part of that review.

The comments will available at 08:00 PST on Monday 16th Oct.

I hope this is useful to you

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829
tel;cell:+61 (0)438352228