Subject: Re: facilitation of TRP MHS spec by QR

The QR Team accept your suggestion that if we receive the document on Monday
16th we shall reply by 18:00 PST on Thursday 19th.

PS
I am unclear about your comment -

a. will this document now encompass errors, reliable messaging and security?

b. is there a formal change log of modifications made since the previous
version?

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829
tel;cell:+61 (0)438352228