Subject: Re: ebXML Specification Approval Process

we sent our report to the executive on Tuesday 24th.

i did suggest that the period for executive action be added to the timeline but it
has not appeared in the approval process schedule.  this is where the current TA
spec is at.

i will copy klaus on this message as he may have other views.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

begin:vcard