Subject: [Fwd: Tr: Workplan TA]

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

Attached you will find the proposed TA workplan until the Vancouver meeting.
Conference calls have been set up every second week (thank you Melanie) but
we may have to arrange for weekly calls when we get closer to the second
review period and/or the final version. I will send out call-in information
and agenda a few days before the calls.

Regards

Anders Grangard
Edifrance
Ingénieur - Consultant en Commerce électronique
Tel: +33 (0)1 42 91 62 24
http://www.edifrance.org

Workplan3.doc

begin:vcard