Subject: Re: ebXML Glossary

my apologies for not responding sooner to this request (and missing your teleconference last
night).  i have discussed you proposed plan with the QR team and we are in agreement with it.

may i suggest you propose this to the next steering committee meeting on 20th Dec.

we also had some discussionas about assisting in a Glossary 'walkthrough' session at the
Vancouver plenary if you and your team think that would be of value.  let me know what you think.

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829
tel;cell:+61 (0)438352228