Subject: RE: specifications to review before meeting on the 28th = NONE

what a polite thing for Tim to say - that HE's the one embarassed because
two other teams missed their commitments to ebxml.

bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@tedis.com.au]
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2000 4:35 PM
To: 'ebXML Coordination'

having rushed into gathering our resources for next week I am embarrassed to
discover that both the TA Team and BP Team now propose to submit their
documents at week later (during the first week of January).

TA Spec Status.

Anders' last suggestion was....

This is my proposal, which is according to the ebXML time plan as amended at

this week's steering committee. It is my final one as, I am embarrassed to

say, do not intend to work over Christmas. I suggest any appeal to be

addressed to the executive team.

1. Voting by the Technical Architecture PT - 4th January (a vote next week

would not allow the team sufficient time for review, many will be on

holidays and no time will be gained)

2. Review by the Quality Review PT -5th to 9th January

3. Public review - 10th January to 23rd January

4. Editing/integration - 24th January to 2nd February

5. ebXML vote - 16th February

BP Infrastructure Specification Schema .

Paul Levine's last message was...

After a week of intensive activity (conference calls 5 consecutive days) we
have

reached fundamental agreements on what will be in the Infrastructure

Specification Schema for QR.  However, we will not make the 22 Dec. deadline
for

release to QR we earlier imposed on ourselves.  A realistic date for
delivery of

this document to QR is 03 January, 2001.  We have scheduled a wrapup
conference

call on 02 Jan., (details below).  Pending final signoff at that time, we
will

release the document the following day.  The required ebXML document
template

(Tim, please confirm) is attached.

I appreciate the rapid response to may call to arms and look forward to
talking with you all on THURSDAY 28th at 3:00pm

--
regards
tim mcgrath