Subject: TA document schedule

To the QR team:

There seems to be some confusion/disagreement over the actual schedule for
the TA document review.

My attempt at a summary of (IMHO) the most important points of the recent
messages:
1.	Duane requested that the TA vote on Jan 4 to send the document to QR
as-is, "with an explicit view that the document is NOT in its' final
form.".
2.	Brian supported this view.
3.	Klaus said "... what good is a review if the document is "not" in the
final form. If anything such a review would be nothing more than a "first"
review. We can not go out with a second review with a document that is not
considered final. ..."
4.	Brian clarified a confusion on what is meant by "plenary", and then
outlined a schedule which would include two public reviews before the
plenary vote.
5.	Klaus pointed out that with Brian's clarification, it would appear that
the plenary vote would not be possible until Geneva.

For anyone who is not subscribed to the TA list, see the actual messages
below (refs to the TA list archive).

Joe Baran

Re: TA Specification Review  From duane <duane@xmlglobal.com> on Mon,25 Dec
2000 08:57:43 -0500 (EST)
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-architecture/200012/msg00050.html

RE: TA Specification Review From Brian Eisenberg <BrianE@DataChannel.com>
on Tue, 26 Dec 2000 11:16:47 -0500 (EST)
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-architecture/200012/msg00051.html

Re: TA Specification Review From Klaus-Dieter Naujok <knaujok@home.com> on
Tue,26 Dec 2000 19:47:55 -0500 (EST)
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-architecture/200012/msg00052.html