Subject: [Fwd: latest statistics]

some interested stats. from the mailing lists.

this was posted to the marketing list so some of you may not have seen them.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: latest statistics
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 10:48:37 -0500
From: Karl Best <karl.best@oasis-open.org>
To: ebxml-awareness@lists.ebxml.org

Latest statistics, just in case this is useful to anyone....

As of the end of December there were ~1700 different people subscribed to
the ebXML mail lists (though not all of them participate,of course). There
were ~60 countries represented last time I counted.

We're getting an increasing rate of new people signing up for the mail
lists; about 800 since the first of December including 250(!) just in the
past four days. I estimate that about 2600 people have signed up in total
over the past year, so that means about 700-800 have dropped off or are
duplicates.

(Sorry that these are rough numbers; I'm doing this all by hand.)

Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206

regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142