Subject: [Fwd: Revised ebXML Requirements Spec Coming Soon]

this was posted to the Requirements team list and indicates they may have specification before the end of January for QR.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Revised ebXML Requirements Spec Coming Soon
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2001 15:47:58 -0600
From: Mike Rawlins <rawlins@metronet.com>
To: ebXML Requirements <ebxml-requirements@lists.ebxml.org>

We are working on an update to the ebXML Requirements Specification
which was approved in May.  After working out the last few changes with
our editor, Mark Crawford, I'll be posting the revised version on our
(to be) reconstructed private page.   We'll probably solicit comments
and discussion from the team, then do an e-mail team vote before
forwarding it to the Quality Review team.  I hope that we might be ready
for approval at the April meeting.

Regards,

Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/requirements/private/

--
regards
tim mcgrath