Subject: [Fwd: Report on the RegRep Information Model v0.52]

there are several issues arising from this response.

i suspect some will be discussed at the Steering Committee on Wednesday.

i will let you all know how that goes and put them on the agenda for our
teleconference on Thursday 03:00 pm Pacific Time.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

On Sat, 06 Jan 2001 08:42:01 +0800, Tim McGrath wrote:

>c. The combined document be submitted for QR on (or before)
>January 22nd 2001 - that is, still on schedule for the Plenary starting
>on April 2nd.
>NB We would ask you to confirm this schedule, our diary allows that...
>Week commencing - task
>22nd Jan  - Quality review (round 1)
>29th Jan  - Executive Review (round 1) NB this may be shorter
>5th Feb  - Public review (round 1)
>19th Feb - editing of comments (round 1)
>26th Feb - Quality review (round 2)
>5th March - Executive review (round 2) NB this may be shorter
>12th March  - Public review (round 2)
>26th March  - editing of comments (round 2)
>2nd April - Plenary starts (voting on 6th April)

Tim,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Here is the most important
reply, the schedule you outline for allowing the RegRep
specification to make it for Plenary approval is NOT VALID!!! Your
team ignored the fact that there is a requirement for the FINAL
specification to be available 2 weeks BEFORE the start of the
plenary. In other words we will not be able to approve any of the
RegRep specification during the interim meeting! I am currently
trying to have a discussion with the Executive team in regard to
this issue as well as the latest rejection by the QRT in regard to
BP specification.

Klaus

--
Klaus-Dieter Naujok                          ebXML & TMWG Chair
Netfish Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Technology Officer

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829
tel;cell:+61 (0)438352228