Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: Re: BP/CC Specification schema to be submitted to QR]

as we had anticipated the BP/CC Specification Schema has been
resubmitted (see attached).

can you please review this material, especially with respect to the
chnages, and we can discuss this at our telecofnerence on Thrusday 25th
at 03:00pm Pacific time.

we have until Friday 26th to respond.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

Hi Tim,
as per attached e-mail from Paul Levine,
here is the updated Specification Schema document, now version 0.90.
I believe we have address all of your specific issues.
Included in the .zip is also an issues list with your issues listed and
corresponding resolutions.

The document also does have change control, so you can see exactly
what we changed, but you have to manually turn it on in Word to see the changes.
The document also has line numbers, but I can only see them when printing the doc.

Paul is traveling somewhere in Europe right now, so please consider this
the formal (re-)submission of this document for QR review.

Look forward to your report/recommendation.

Let me know what else you might need from me for the public review cycle.

thanks,
-karsten

Tim,

There has been a high level of activity on the part of the metamodel group of
the BP/CC delivery team to produce a document for QR by 22 Dec.  This will alert
you to expect most of the parts of this document by the close of business on
Friday 22 Dec.  The deliverable is the ebXML Infrastructure Specification
Schema, which Karsten has explained briefly in the forwarded message.  Attached
is the latest Delivery Team project plan spreadsheet which shows this
deliverable.

Regards,

Paul
(See attached file: BPCC Deliverables v10.2.xls)

Karsten Riemer <Karsten.Riemer@East.Sun.COM> on 12/18/2000 01:20:08 PM

Please respond to Karsten Riemer <Karsten.Riemer@East.Sun.COM>