Subject: [Fwd: Quality review of initial TP specification]

we have received this request for QR from the Trading Partner Team.

i will notify them that the review should be completed by Thursday Jan
25th.

we can discuss the schedule at our thursday meeting

--
regards
tim mcgrath

I have attached version 0.29-qr of the Trading Partners team specification.

The team recognizes that this is not in one of the time windows for
acceptance of documents by the QR team and is much too late for approval in
Vancouver.  However, comments by the QR team at this stage will be very
helpful as the TP team moves forward.

We look forward to your responses.

Regards,
Marty

(See attached file: cpa-cpp-spec-0.29-qr.doc)

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center
P. O. B. 704
Yorktown Hts, NY 10598