Subject: Report on the ebXML Registry Services v0.83

The QR Team have reviewed the "ebXML Registry Services v0.83" submitted on
17th January 2001.

We are pleased to recommend that this document be released for public review.

However, we wish to add a caveat to this recommendation with respect to the section
“8.2 Ad Hoc Query Support”.  The Quality Review Team recommend that this section (and
its associated Appendix C) be replaced by a statement indicating that the specification
of this capability will be included in the next version of this document.

Please find a copy of our report attached.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

EbXML-QR-RS-Review-Jan24.doc