Subject: Report on the ebXML Business Process Specification Schema v0.90

The QR Team have reviewed the "ebXML Business Process Specification Schema
Version:  (0.90)" submitted on 19th January 2001.

We recommend that this document be released for public review, with some
reservations.

Please find a copy of our report attached.

We understand that the Executive Committee will consider this report over the next
few days and advise the joint Business Process/Core Component Team accordingly.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

EbXML-QR-BP-Review-Jan25.doc