Subject: Re: TP Team replies to QR Comments

thanks for your informative  responses.

the reason you were not sent our report is that the QR team report only to the
Executive.  it is their choice as to whether our recommendations are accepted or not.
they have 5 days to act on this, then they notify you (and the team) of their
deliberations.

the copy you received should be considered as un-official at this stage.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

begin:vcard