Subject: Re: TP Team replies to QR Comments

More to the point, the QR team was simply following its instructions.
If you don't like the process that ebXML is using -- and you would
not be alone -- then I encourage you to take this up with the Executive
and the Steering Committee. I think that the QR team members would be
gratified if the management of this project were to support the Quality
process.

Speaking only for myself, I have to say that I considered your response
to the QR team's report as hasty and intemperate. I think that a more
thougtful and respectful response is warranted.