Subject: RE: The use of ebXML Message Services for ebXML Registry

<jdmEndOfThread>
Mr. Webber,
I respectfully submit that you have misquoted me.  I asked the original list
if the question posed by Tim McGrath (i.e., mandatory and exclusive) was
ever resolved.  Please take care to follow the thread from its origins
before you attribute quoted material.
Thanks,
Joel
</jdmEndOfThread>

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber [mailto:Gnosis_@compuserve.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 12:37 PM
To: duane
Cc: Munter, Joel D; 'ebXML Coordination'; knaujok@home.com; Ray Walker;
Bill Smith; Bob Sutor; 'tmcgrath@tedis.com.au'

Message text written by duane

Yesd - this was resolved.  It is not required to use ebXML trp for
Registry communications

Duane

Duane, this is not a clear answer!  Joel's choice of mandatory
and exclusive is better.

Clearly it is mandated that TRP be an option that is supported.
Other means may be used as well.  Is that what TA is telling us
now?

Thanks, DW.