Subject: [Fwd: ebxml soap conversion status]

status report on the TRP Message Service specification.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

note i could not find bill smith's address, someone please forward to him...
thanks

we just completed a conference call for my team. we are on schedule. we
should have the trp internal review spec out on tuesday. copies will go to
qr and poc as early heads up.

this means that by the end of next week, march 9, the editing team will get
final internal comments back, have one week to edit before submittal to
qr.... date march 16.

note that murray will have a copy for feed back next tuesday, which i hope
will speed up the qr review cycle.

best regards, rik