Subject: Re: RegRep RIM and RS specification approved by QR for second roundofpublic review

My apologies to you all, but it appears i previously sent an earlier version of the QR
report for the Registry Services specification (file name:
Ebxml-QR-RS-Review-Mar28.pdf).

Please find attached the actual final copy which replaces the earlier one.

I have also attached a copy of  the Requirements Traceability Matrix for this
specification (courtesy of Mike Rawlins) which may assist the RegRep team in their
revisions.

--
regards
tim mcgrath
TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

Ebxml-QR-RS-Review-Mar28.pdf

R and R Requirements Traceability Matrix.xls