Subject: Re: TP Team submission to Quality Review

The Quality Review team have completed their review of Collaboration-Protocol Profile and
Agreement Specification v0.93 as submitted by the Trading Partner team on March 21st
2001.

We recommend that this specification go immediately for its second round of public
review.

The Quality Review team have identified some areas where the quality of this
specification may be improved, both in its content and its presentation. Please find
these attached in our summary report.

I have also included a copy of the Requirements Traceability Matrix for this Team's
deliverables completed by Mike Rawlins as part of this review.

Once again, I would ask Klaus to liaise with Karl Best and arrange for this document to
be published on the ebXML web site and a general announcement message made, as soon as
possible.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

TP 093 Requirements Traceability Matrix.xls

CPP.pdf