Subject: Re: ebXML Core Components Submission Version 1.02

your question is more correctly aimed at the ebXML executive - who set the
processes.  the QR team would welcome the opportunity to work with you for an
achievable result at Vienna.

we have flagged a similar issue with them already and await their response.

there is a steering committee meeting on wednesday this week which may see some
disucssion and directions as to what happens next.