Subject: ebXML/Core Components Meeting Contributions

Hello all,

With our next meeting rapidly approaching, a number of groups have
volunteered contributions to our efforts.  I had hoped that we would
have our project team only web page in place by now, so that we could
avoid physically distributing each document.  It's not, so for now we
will need to contend with email.

I received another contribution paper from the european transport EDI
group, which looks like it will be very useful for next weeks meeting.
Please find it attached.

Also, I received a request from BASDA that we consider their schema's as

a contribution, which can be found at their website www.basda.org or
available through www.biztalk.org.

Lisa M. Shreve

wetigg_ebxml_230100.doc