Subject: WG: BSR content

Dear all,

It was quite a struggle with TC154 secretariat who had removed the links to the BSR con tent from ISO web pages. Finally I got the attached message. There you will find a link which allows you to see the draft Semantic Units list, the draft Semantic Components list and a list of bridges aligned to the Semantic Units. Maybe this helps you to better understand what is BSR alike and how we can use this input within our Core Components work.

See you next week.

Kind regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Hartmut Hermes
Siemens AG EL LP	   D-80286 Muenchen
Tel: +49 89 9221 4564     Fax: +49 89 9221 3753
Tel: +49 8233 600 222     Cellular phone: +49170 22 97 606