Subject: RE: Syntax Free Models - was: [Fwd: Oracle Input for Core ComponentsWG]

Martin Bryan wrote:
>To me buying and selling are different processes, but I can see why you
>might want to use a single "order" form in some instances.

To me, that gets back to "what do you mean by 'process'"?

If you mean sending a document, then they are different.

If you mean what one party does in the context of a two-party
transaction, then they are different.

But if you mean what is going on economically, then there
is only one process which is an exchange, where two parties
are involved, a buyer and a seller.

Make sense?
Bob Haugen