Subject: Fwd: RE: UML diagram tutorials

TO:  ebXML Core Components Team

Tony Weida of Edifecs Commerce alerted the Registry and Repository Team to
a comprehensive resource  on UML that seems worth a bookmark for reference
purposes.  Scott Nieman who chairs the team recommends the Patterns section
for our work on core components.

The link recommended by Tony is http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_uml.html .
The Patterns section recommended by Scott is found at
http://www.cetus-links.org/oo_patterns.html .

Best regards.

Alan Kotok
akotok@disa.org