Subject: Re: Business Process team Preliminary Document

Martin & Bob,

Martin raise's a good point - there is a gaping disconnect between the work efforts of Core
Components and the Business Process PT, and it is a priority to correct next week in
Brussels.  This has come about through no deliberate actions of either group, but is more of
an artifact from having all of the project teams start at once.  Each group has had to spend
time internally, working as a project team on its own deliverables ... the requirements
document hasn't even been approved!

In our efforts in core components, we have made cross industry interoperability and
reusability, while preserving crystal clear semantics, the highest priority.  Considerable
progress has been made in this area, and we are committed to work with the Business Process
PT on achieving these critical objectives.  I believe this is consistent with the
requirements document, although not stated in these words.

lms