Subject: RE: ebXML Representtion of Metadata

<SNIP>I note that you do not list XMI in your list of considerations, have
you
looked at this?  XMI is the adopted OMG standard for representation of
metadata in XML.  There has already been some discussion of using XMI within
EbXml.  I am not as familiar with RDF and will take a look at it.
</SNIP>

Although I am not an XMI expert,  the one persistant shortcoming that I keep
hearing with XMI is that it cannot provide a "consistent" way to interchange
metadata.  Does anyone have an answer for this comment?

Duane Nickull