Subject: Re: Who is managing the manufacturing subgroup

Susan,

As you may recall, at the conclusion of the Thursday meeting, we asked what industry
groups were going to take back our list of core components, and continue these
activities on their own.  I was very pleased to see the positive responses.  For
example, the OTA representatives were interested in taking the Travel work back, and
continuing on their own at their next available meeting times.  In addition,
materials management and the automotive representatives expressed interest in
continuing the Manufacturing work efforts.

I will be at the AIAG meetings this afternoon, and expect that we can discuss further
work there.

lms