Subject: Core Components and the Business Process Meta Model

Hi all!

In the last few days, I and a few others managing work groups in core
components, were approached by the BP project team to discuss how the
core components context work and core components fit into the Business
Process meta model.

Some preliminary work was done by Brian Hayes of Commerce One, a member
of the BP PT, and it is an excellent start!

From initial discussions, it appears that there is an excellent fit
between some of our Context categories, and elements of the BP model.
This is great news!

Below is the URL information for locating this initial set of work.

http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/business_process/cc/

I look forward to hearing feedback and comments.

Thank you & have a great day,

lms