Subject: Party Information and Models Requested

Hello:

At the May ebXML meeting I agreed to collect the various Party models and
post them as a collection to the ebXML Core Components web site. The agreed
upon date for emailing the documents to me was by July 15th.
There are still some core-teamers who had indicated that they would like to
make a contribution of Party, but have not yet emailed me their documents.
As I would like to post these on the web site, please send them to me by
Wed. July 19 of this week.

Thanks,
Melanie

Melanie Kudela