Subject: Vs: Sept 27 CoreComponent PT Conference Call details

Dear all,

I'm not able to attend the conference call on wednesday 27th but I hope I can get minutes/notes of the meeting afterwards.

International Transport-domain group has got good support from EWG/D4 and especially ITIGG (International Transport Implementation Guidelines Group) which are very keen on giving their support and input to ebXML BP/CC work. Sue Probert knows more about this.

At its last meeting during the last EWG in Taipei, ITIGG decided to hold an extra 5-days working meeting in January 2001 dedicated only to ebXML work.

Members of the domain group are also asked to work within their own user communities to continue the work started in San Jose. Some of the members are also trying to attend some interim meetings arranged before Tokyo ebXML meeting.

Greetings,

Olli-Pekka Pauna
"International Transport and Customs" domain group convenior
olli-pekka.pauna@edimaster.fi

-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: Lisa M. Shreve <lms@wwnet.com>
Vastaanottaja: ebxml-core@lists.ebxml.org <ebxml-core@lists.ebxml.org>; Arofan Gregory <arofan.gregory@commerceone.com>; Sue Probert <sue@ets-edi.co.uk>; Michael Adcock <Michael.Adcock@apacs.org.uk>; melanie mccarthy <melanie.mccarthy@gm.com>; Mary Kay Blantz <mblantz@LTVSteel.com>; Lisa Seaburg <lisa.seaburg@commerceone.com>; James Whittle <james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk>
Päivä: 25. syyskuuta 2000 21:41
Aihe: Sept 27 CoreComponent PT Conference Call details

Hi All,
Just 6 weeks until our Tokyo meeting!

In order to optimize our output efficiency, we have schedule the following conference calls.

The conference calls have been setup for 11:00 am EDT [8:00 am PDT] the following dates:  September 27, 2000, October 11, 2000 and October 25, 2000.

US Dial In: (888) 232-0365
International Phone Number:  (805) 240-9653
Passcode:  989216

What follows is the Agenda.  We look forward to talking with everyone on Monday!

Lisa M. Shreve & Mary Kay Blantz

Agenda:

1)  Update on Steering Committee/Executive Committee Actions and Conference Calls

EC actions associated with Technical Architecture doc
Core Components versus Common Business Objects
2)  Deliverables Status
Status of deliverables identified out of San Jose
conference call schedule
3)  Proof of Concept Progress

update on the progress and contents for the proof of concept
4)  Track report outs
Context/Meta Model  --  Arofan Gregory
Analysis/Patterns  -- Sue Probert
Domain Groups