[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [Elist Home]
Subject: **** Reminder for todays conference call!
- From: "Lisa M. Shreve" <email@example.com>
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>,Arofan Gregory <firstname.lastname@example.org>,Sue Probert <email@example.com>,Michael Adcock <Michael.Adcock@apacs.org.uk>,melanie mccarthy <firstname.lastname@example.org>,Mary Kay Blantz <mblantz@LTVSteel.com>,Lisa Seaburg <email@example.com>,James Whittle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:17:08 -0400
Sorry for any confusion over the Core Components Conferece call. The call is on Wednesday, TOMORROW, September 27th.
The call is at 11:00 am EDT. The US remains on daylight savings time until October 29th. Therefore, all of these calls occur during daylight savings time in the US.
Talk to you then,
Lisa M. Shreve wrote:Hi All,
Just 6 weeks until our Tokyo meeting!
In order to optimize our output efficiency, we have schedule the following conference calls.
The conference calls have been setup for 11:00 am EDT [8:00 am PDT] the following dates: September 27, 2000, October 11, 2000 and October 25, 2000.
US Dial In: (888) 232-0365
International Phone Number: (805) 240-9653
What follows is the Agenda. We look forward to talking with everyone on Monday!
Lisa M. Shreve & Mary Kay Blantz
1) Update on Steering Committee/Executive Committee Actions and Conference Calls
2) Deliverables Status
- EC actions associated with Technical Architecture doc
- Core Components versus Common Business Objects
3) Proof of Concept Progress
- Status of deliverables identified out of San Jose
- conference call schedule
4) Track report outs
- update on the progress and contents for the proof of concept
5) Work Plan for future deliverables
- Context/Meta Model -- Arofan Gregory
- Analysis/Patterns -- Sue Probert
- Domain Groups
6) New Business
Powered by eList eXpress LLC