Subject: XMI discussion today

Hi,
in our metamodel meeting today, the main topic will be discussion of the right
XML format for our business process models. If you have knowledge and/or
opinions about XMI and/or preferences for a particular form of XML, please join
us at 12 pm est today.

To access the call, dial 888-699-0348 domestically and +1 732-336-6000
internationally, with  a PIN of 8955#.

-karsten

Karsten Riemer,
Director, Information Architecture,
Enterprise Management Architecture Group
Sun Microsystems Inc.,
MailStop UBUR03-313
1 Network Drive,
Burlington, MA 01803-0903