ebxml-core message

Subject: CC Conference call on Wednesday, 11 EDT

Hi All,

We have our bi-weekly conference call tomorrow.

I need some assistance, please.  An operator error [my own], caused by operating a keyboard while impaired with a fever, resulted in the demise of my email history for the month of September [I'm still mourning its passing].  I need someone to locate my email from Sept 27, listing the call in number and pass code.  If someone could send that to either myself, to the listserv, or both, I would appreciate it.

Attached is our newly updated deliverables matrix.

I look forward to talking to all tomorrow.

Joint Delivery Team Plan1002.xls