Subject: Re: Introduction, getting started questions, dimensional units

Curt,

Welcome to the core components project team.  As the co-Leader of the
project team, we welcome all new participants.  Will you be attending
the meeting in Tokyo?

The subject you expressed interest in certainly solidly within the Core
Components Project Teams area of work.  We have already agreed to reuse,
where ever possible, existing standards, and that certainly includes
code lists.  We are just reaching the point in our work where those
decisions will need to be made.

As for the website, it is in the process of being updated to include all
work in process.  I expect it to be completed by the end of the week, so
please revisit at the end of the week.

Thanks,

lms