Subject: Harmonizing terminology between cc & bp

Hi,

Attached is draft document which includes a list of
descriptions/definitions along with a set of terms which have been used
for the same description.  Our purpose is to align terminology, so that
we can update the core component methodology document.  I see the
document as valuable for assisting cc & bp in completing the alignment
of terminology, and then helpful in the ta document.

The first column represents our recommended terms.  If we can align
terms, then we can get our methodology document out for review.  It is
not proposed to at this point be a comprehensive set of cc terminology,
but when complete will assist in the glossary work.

Regards,

lms

I look forward to

core_component_terminology.doc