Subject: RE: Harmonizing terminology between cc & bp

Lisa,

Per our conversation, I put together a tiny spreadsheet (Matrix compare.)
Column one contains the
spreadsheet terms we use at X12 and AIAG and for some of the CC business
domain teams.
Column Two contains what I think are the terms we should change to.

I hope that someone on this list will be able to say yes, no, or maybe to
each.

In addition,  I think the order/arrangement of the CC Terminology matrix
needs a bit of work.  It's
not really clear, for example, that Identifier, Name, etc, are identifiers
for Information
Entities.  Maybe some indentation is all that is needed.

I do not understand how EmbeddedInformationEntity can be "rules."  Perhaps
someone can
explain that and then I'll be OK with it.

In all, it looks like a lot of time and effort was devoted to this.  If the
comparison
on my attached matrix is correct, we can begin using the new terms ASAP at
AIAG and at
the next X12 meeting.  Maybe start using them both in the headings, until
everyone is
comfortable with the "Proposed CC Terminology."

Mary Kay