Subject: Proof of Concept Team

Hello,

I am working on the Proof of Concept Team, and I have the following
information for the Core Components Group.

We have the opportunity to show Core Components and Methodology at the
Proof of Concept at XML One, in March 2001 in London. I am working with the
POC team and I would like to put together a proposal this month with
interested parties on the CC team. Any suggestions on showing Core
Components Methodology and Specifications are welcomed by the Proof of
Concept team.

Regards, Sig
1-914-784-7626, Cell 1-917-853-5494