Subject: comments on specification schema

Hi,
I very much appreciate the various reviewers sending us comments and issues.
We intend to submit the specification schema to QR tomorrow (Friday),
so I would like every issue raised from now on to be clearly marked
SHOW-STOPPER or FOR-ISSUES-LIST.

SHOW-STOPPER means you will not support submission to QR until the issue is
resolved.

FOR-ISSUES-LIST means that we add it to the issues list, and address it at the
earliest convenient point, probably as part of the open review following the
QR.

The reason for this request is that it is important, timing-wise, to get this
spec to QR before they get swamped with other submissions on 1/14.

At this point, addressing small issues may have un-intended side-effects that
will cause yet other issues, so I want to focus only on SHOW-STOPPER issues
today and tomorrow.

thanks,
-karsten