Subject: Re: proposed Executive Summary paragraph

Hi All,

One additional thought.  The infrastructure release is designed to separate
technology from application.  It makes sense to to just say so.  In the second
paragraph, something like 'technology infrastructure to support message
transport, routing, registry .... '.

Then in the last paragraph, mention future releases will address message
contents in addition to secondary infrastructure ....

lms