Subject: Re: Core Component Analysis - SWIFT's Comments

Message text written by Nigel Wooden
>The TAG we use for it is not so important as long as
we can link it to the core component dictionary - for this reason each
entry
should contain a unique id and we should add this to the spreadsheet.<

Nigel,

I 100% totally agree with this.  Please label this "UID" - universal ID so
it ties into the terminology elsewhere in TA and RegRep, and also
legacy EDI dictionaries that already have such ID values assigned.
This UID value should be carried as a #FIXED attribute in the DTD,
or equivalent in a schema dialect (if being used).  That way the UID
does not burden the XML content interchanged itself.

Thanks, DW.