Subject: Swift's rules for creating DTDs from UML models

owing message from the XML-Dev list may be of interest to some of you:

----- Original Message -----
From: "RENOUPREZ Jean-Luc" <jean-luc.renouprez@swift.com>
To: "Vegt, Jan" <Jan.Vegt@softwareag.com>; <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
Sent: 26 January 2001 15:45
Subject: Re: Mapping a UML model to a DTD or Schema

At S.W.I.F.T., we are reviewing our approach at developing Message Standards
; the new paradigm is based on modelling (using UML) ,
and we transform class diagrams modelling the messages to DTDs (today) and
to Schema's (to morrow).

Our conversion rules can be found on http://www.swift.com
(go to the 'Products & Services' page. You'll find our document as a .pdf:
swiftML).

I'll be very interested to get some feedback on our approach.