Subject: FW: 22 Jan. call report and 29 Jan. call notice

Hi CCers,

I hope that many of you will be able to participate in Monday
morning's call.  It would especially helpful if you reviewed the
deliverables spreadsheet and took note of the completion dates.
We don't have a lot of time left, and we have a lot to do.
The progress has been amazing, and I can see the light at the
end of the tunnel!

See you in Vancouver,
Mary Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul R. Levine [mailto:plevine@telcordia.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 12:03 PM
To: ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org
Cc: Anne.Hendry@eng.sun.com; James D. Clark; Nieman, Scott; Johnston,
Simon; mblantz@netfish.com; lms@wwnet.com
Subject: 22 Jan. call report and 29 Jan. call notice

BP and CC PT members,

As a reminder, the JDT project plan and agenda will be discussed on next
week's
call, to take place on 29 Jan. at 12:00 p.m. US EST.  To access the call,
dial
888-699-0348 domestically and  +1 732-336-6000 internationally, with  a PIN
of
3042#.

Best regards,

Paul Levine
(See attached file: BPCC_PT_22Jan2001.doc)(See attached file:
BPCC_Deliverables_v10.4.xls)(See attached file: Agenda v2.doc)

Mac Word 3.0

Microsoft Excel 97

Mac Word 3.0