Subject: Re: more: Re: Tag Languages, UID's etc.

Message text written by "William J. Kammerer"

"Humans like short string pairs - that old two, five and seven rule."
Humans like words better, so in the perennial address example we could
more easily use the BSR Semantic Unit Names:
<<<<<<<<<

Not what I had in mind - remember the Army invented acronymns -
and tying us to BSR SUN's or anything else is too restrictive.

Simple short classification values work.   People within industries
are all to familiar with all of their own sets.

I used to be against all that, but I learned that humans love the
use and being able to know that a 'bee-ten-seventy-nine needs
a cee-nine-seventy series flang'.

Unintelligence - like democracy - is in the eye of the beholder.

There's actually alot of intelligence you can build into these
things - but its best to let people decide on their own
best-local-practices - and for us to merely suggest guidelines
and specifications that will cover as broad a range of use patterns
as we can.

Simple and sophisticated can often be mistaken
for un-intelligent ; ->

Thanks, DW.