Subject: Re: ebXML Entity Classes - Resend

I have not followed this discussion closely but I wanted to let the CC group be
aware of a new development in RR. We are working on a proposal to include a
collection of extensible attributes (SO defined attributes) called slots in the
registry metadata class now called RegistryEntry (was ManagedObject). This may
be useful in the CC work as it allows CC to define custom metadata attributes
for their content. The details will be in the next rev of the spec sometime this
week. This message is just an FYI in case it is relevant information.

Farrukh

begin:vcard
n:Najmi;Farrukh
tel;work:781-442-0703